There is so much wrong with Donald Trump’s medical report which was allegedly penned by Dr. Harold Bornstein. The problem here is that it appears to be written by Donald. Hillary Clinton noticed that, too. The Clinton campaign also noted that Bornstein said he wrote it five minutes. If we are to believe the language the doctor used in the letter, then we’d also have to believe that Donald is suffering from every single medical ailment. All of ’em.
Hillary’s site started with the letterhead which contained four glaring errors.
1. Jacob Bornstein, M.D.—whose name appears first in the letterhead—passed away in 2010, five years before this letter was published.
2. P.C. typically denotes a firm or medical practice (versus a practitioner).
3. The website listed does not exist.
4. Usually, doctors’ letters released publicly do not include email addresses, in order to avoid HIPAA violations.
To Whom My Concern:
As mentioned above, the language the doctor used should alarm anyone.
“Positive” test results might sound good but, as all doctors (and patients!) should know, they indicate that you have the condition you were tested for.
Team Hillary notes that the doctor states that Donald lost “at least 15 pounds.”
8. At least 15 pounds? Scales these days can accurately measure weight loss, but maybe Dr. Bornstein was just eyeballing it.
9. Similarly, “test scores” aren’t a real thing doctors give. This isn’t math class, it’s medicine.
10. Dr. Bornstein doesn’t explain what tests he conducted to know that Trump’s “physical strength and stamina are extraordinary,” so we’ll just have to take his word for it.
“If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,” Bornstein wrote in his medical evaluation. The doctor tried to explain that particular sentence during an interview with NBC. “I like that sentence to be quite honest with you and all the rest of them are either sick or dead,” he said. He just went from weird to weirder.
11. What a whopper of a closing statement! We feel confident saying Dr. Bornstein has never examined George Washington.
The abbreviation the doctor used is also questionable.
12. Dr. Bornstein includes the abbreviation “F.A.C.G.” in his signature. One problem there: He hasn’t actually been a fellow at the American College of Gastroenterologists since 1995.
13. Although Dr. Bornstein is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, he’s nowhere to be found on its Division of Gastroenterology page—which he (incorrectly) calls “Section of Gastroenterology” in his signature.
Donald tweeted earlier today, “I think that both candidates, Crooked Hillary and myself, should release detailed medical records. I have no problem in doing so! Hillary?”
Good try, Sport, but Hillary did release a detailed medical report last year. It was far more detailed than Donald’s.
Many people are saying that Donald is very sick. Not me, but some people are saying that.
Images via HillaryClinton.com.
Photo by Justin Sullivan via Getty.